ABC Weekend & Local floating market tour ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??BOOK HERE? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Price: 2,400 Baht per person
When: Every Saturday & Sunday
Distance: Approximately 18-24 km
Start/finish: ABC Office
On our highest rated tour, the ABC Amazing Bangkok Cyclist?weekend & local floating market tour we will give you a top of the line?experience of what Bangkok has to offer and a unique insight into the lifestyles of the local people living in Bangkok.
We will guide you through all layers of society, from sky scrapers through?Bangkoks biggest,?jaw dropping fresh market. We cycle under the highway where a?small community has risen up, to arrive at the pier.?Here we will cross?the Chao Praya river with our longtail boat where we will arrive in the green heart of Bangkok. Your bicycles will be carried out of the longtail boat. ?(What a great service ???) ?Here we will cycle in?the green, lush area with?many old plantations. The city of Bangkok feels so far away while we cycle over elevated pathways through the nature where we occasionally spot a monitor lizard or turtle bathing in the sun.
In the middle of these old plantations we stop at?a hidden local floating market. This old floating market is only open during the weekends and is famous by the?locals for all the freshly prepared snacks, so called “Thai Tapas”.?Here, you will find almost no other tourists. We will take a nice stroll over this market while your guide gives you a variety of these delicious snacks to try.?After this nostalgic market walk, we will get on?the saddles again to cycle a bit more through this beautiful area.
Later on we will stop again to sit down and enjoy a delicious home-made lunch which is freshly prepared by the locals living here.?After this delicious lunch we will cycle back to our longtail boat, cross the river (TIP:?hold your camera ready) where you can experience a stunning and complete different view of Bangkoks high-rise buildings and cycle back to our ABC office.
It was an ‘Amazing ABC Amazing Bangkok Cyclist Weekend & Local floating market tour’.
- coffee or tea upon arrival,
- free use of the internet,
- free photo’s of the day,
- comfortable and well maintained mountain or city bikes,
- bike rental,
- a visit to a local floating market with all kind of tastings of locally home-made products,
- a delicious lunch of the way,
- guide fee,
- 2 x longtail boat trips,
- boat transfers,
- a refreshing towel upon return,
- and most of all an Amazing Bangkok Cyclist?experience.
- pick up and drop off from your hotel,
- any extra drinks/food not provided by your guide,
- any alcoholic drinks are prohibited during the tours,
- transportation costs if the customer wish to return to our office before the end of the tour.